All returns due to an IEWC error, Manufacturer/Supplier error or IEWC Carrier error will be corrected at no cost to customer including appropriate transportation charges. All claims must be made within thirty (30) days of invoice date.
- IEWC is not responsible for lost or damaged product shipping via customer collect or 3rd party carriers. Customer is responsible for filing claim with carrier for credit.
Customer may return Stock Products purchased up to six (6) months following the initial date of purchase; restocking fees will apply. The following conditions apply to all returns:
- All returned Stock Products must be in salable condition, unused and in the unopened package and/or carton in which originally purchased.
- Discontinued Products and Custom Products or Materials that are serviced (stripe/dye/print/twist/etch) are not eligible for return.
- Credit will be issued to Customer once product has been returned and inspected.
- The Return Authorization number must be noted on product being returned to IEWC.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid by Customer unless return is due to an IEWC error.
Regarding the return of product considered by the customer to be defective, the following conditions apply:
- Proper written authorization must be obtained from IEWC.
- Physical sample of defective product may be required.
- Detailed description of complaint and confirmed defective quantity must be provided.
- Picture of IEWC Batch Label or Batch Number may be required.
- Picture of the defect to be provided.
- Picture of the Supplier label on spool if applicable will be required.
Written authorization for all returns of qualified Products must be obtained from IEWC’s Account Management or Customer Service team prior to return. No returns will be accepted without proper written authorization and assigned return authorization number. IEWC reserves the right:
- To return to Customer at Customer’s cost returned Product which in IEWC’s sole discretion does not meet acceptable physical condition standards;
- To hold the credit until the returned Product has been inspected and the reason for the return confirmed; and
- To request proof of purchase for returned Products